We created The Thrive Journal: Purpose for parents who would like to take their children on a journey through the powerful lessons of character strengths. This journal has everything you need to jumpstart your parenting strategy in a whole new way with guided practice, enriching lessons, and child-friendly tools.
Your family will transform their habits with the help of our expertly-written content and custom goal-setting methods. Character strengths can be fun to learn with brief meetings and vibrantly-colored tools that encourage the whole family to be engaged - ultimately leading everyone to a life where you can thrive!
Build PURPOSE through these included character strengths:
- Orderliness: the habit that achieves our goals by doing the things we should do, when we should do them, in the way we should do them. (You will see immediate results!)
- Assertiveness: the habit that helps us learn how to set positive boundaries, ask for help when we need it, and be confident in our own abilities.
- Purposefulness: the habit that gives us vision, clear focus, and concentration on goals where we do one thing at a time without wasted thoughts or energy.
Included in this journal:
- Character strength lessons for both parents and kids
- Daily journaling
- Character strength-inspired quotes, verses, and advice
- Age-based goal suggestions
- Character strength assessments for parents
- Child-friendly teaching advice & prayers
- Recommended for families with children ages 3-13